St Kilda Esplanade Market located beside Luna Park with the picturesque views of the shoreline as a backdrop this market is considered one of Melbourne’s most popular art and craft markets.
- Open Sundays 10am - 5pm (4pm in winter)
- handcrafted jewellery, gifts, souvenirs, wearable and decorative arts sold directly from the exhibiting artisans who crafted them
South Melbourne Market is one of Melbourne’s best fresh produce markets and one of the oldest continuing markets operating in Melbourne.
- Open Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday 8am to 4pm (5pm on Fridays)
- seasonal fresh produce, fresh flowers, homewares and emerging designers
Gasworks Farmers Market is set in the beautiful Gasworks Art Park in Albert Park.
- Third Saturday of each month.
- 50 stallholders from all over Victoria
- goods are grown and made by the stallholders
Veg Out Farmers Market in Peanut Reserve, St Kilda.
- First Saturday of each month
- fresh, seasonal and organic fruit and vegies, free range chooks, eggs, meats, organic and sourdough breads, berries, juices, cheeses, sauces, chutneys, jams, pates, wine, honey and much more.